Hidy all,
This is my blog (WOW who’d have guessed it?)
I don’t really know what to write here but I’ll give it a go…….
Some random stuff you probably don’t really care about: I do karate on a Monday night for about an hour but because I’m only a green belt (3rd belt) and I do it at a primary school I’m surrounded by midges 10 and under.
I do cornet (like a mini trumpet) for 2 and a half hours in a band on a Tuesday but because the band (darebin city brass, intermediate, D grade [a mouthful I know]) was made for all the people who can’t fit into the senior band, (A grade) rather then the obvious intermediate players (me) then I am surrounded by “young adults” 20 and over. It drives me insane but I can’t quit because we have the nationals in april. So basically I spend my Mondays surrounded by tiny boppers in karate (which I like) and my Tuesdays surrounded by seniors in band (which I don’t like). So there you go, perhaps there is a direct corrolation between hight supperiority and enjoyment???? Comment (if you want) to add to the theory.
I like art, reading, writing, writing poetry, meeting up with friends and being constructive. I hate maths because if you don’t understand or can’t remember the formula your screwed, I like english because even if you have no idea what your talking about you can simply use big words, call it an abstract concept and basically bulls**t your way through any real work.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment